Change of Address

If you have moved, you need to tell the college your new address. You can print out the form below and turn it in to the Admissions office, or fax it to 972-860-8306, along with a copy of a picture ID.
You may also pick up a form in Admissions.

Correct Name:  
Incorrect Name:  
Correct Social Security Number  
Incorrect Social Security Number
Your Social Security card must be viewed by Admissions personnel
Correct Address:  
City, State, ZIP  
Phone Number  
Email address  
Student Signature



Date Processed  

If you have any questions about completing this form, please go to the Admissions counter in room C-119

More Forms