A Tuition Installment Pay Plan (TIPP) is available allowing students to conveniently pay tuition for credit classes in installments during the fall and spring semesters. A plan may be set up in person at the Business Office/Cashiers windows or online using eConnect.
The following conditions apply:
• A nonrefundable, $15 one-time setup charge is due when the installment plan is initiated, which must be before the end of business on the Friday of the first week of classes or by the tuition due date, whichever comes first.
• Fifty percent of the tuition due must be paid at the time the plan is initiated. Fifty percent of tuition of any classes added after the plan is set up through the first Friday of the semester will be due at the time they are added. Classes added after the first week of the semester will need to be paid in full.
• Tuition for flexible-entry courses may not be paid in installments unless registered for prior to close of business on the first Friday of the semester in which the pay plan is initiated.
• Course credit may be denied if payment in full has not been made by the end of the semester.
• A promissory note must be signed when the first payment is made in person, OR the terms of the online pay plan agreement must be accepted.
• Any refund for classes dropped is applied to the balance due on the plan.
• Balance must still be paid in full if classes are dropped and no refund is due.
• A $10 late charge is applied to late payments (maximum of $20 per pay plan).
• Payment due dates and amounts are:
½ at the time the pay plan is initiated
¼ before start of the sixth class week
the final ¼ before start of the 11th class week
• Financial Aid, scholarships or loans applied to student accounts will be used to cover outstanding balances due on tuition installment pay plans before funds are disbursed to the student.
Mini-terms (Winter and May Terms) cannot be included in pay plans. Payment must be made for mini-term classes prior to registering for full-term semesters. This also includes students who are receiving financial aid. Tuition paid for mini-term classes will be reimbursed after financial aid awards have been posted.